- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the marinade
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, Sriracha and pepper, to taste.
- Thread salmon, pineapple, red onion and zucchini onto skewers. Brush soy sauce mixture onto the skewers and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add kabobs to grill, reserving the marinade, and cook, turning occasionally, until salmon is opaque throughout and vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add reserved marinade to a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve kabobs immediately with reserved marinade, garnished with cilantro, if desired.