2 small eggs
1 medium or large avocado
2 sliced of toast
2 sliced of bacon, cooked then crumbled
Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
Sea salt, to taste
Fresh chopped tomatoes
1.Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 C).
2.Crack the eggs in a medium bowl, careful to not puncture the yolk. Set aside.
3. Cut avocado in half and carefully remove seed. Depending on how big the seed is, the hole in the avocado should be big enough for one small egg. But if the hole looks too small, scoop out a little at a time till it matches the amount of egg.
4. In a medium baking dish, try to rest the avocado half inside the edge of the dish so that theavocado doesn’t till over. You need to keep the avocado from tilting so that the raw egg does not spill out.
5. You can crack the egg directly in the avocado, but it might overflow and make a mess. With a medium spoon, gently scoop out one of the yolks and place itinto the hole of the avocado. Then continue spooning the egg whites into the avocado hole till it’s full.
6. Add salt and fresh cracked black pepper on top of the eggs, to taste.
7. Gently place the baking dish in oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Baking time will vary depending on how much egg you have and how big your avocado is.
8. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top. Spread the avocado/egg onto toast. Add addition salt and pepper to taste, chopped tomatoes, hot sauce, if needed.