Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup coconut milk (use only the creamy part on the top)
- 5 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- Stevia, to taste
- Blend together the eggs, coconut oil, stevia and salt.
- Now add the coconut flour, coconut milk, buckwheat flour and baking powder, and whisk until you don’t see any lumps.
- Pour into a loaf pan greased with coconut oil and bake at 175 C (350 F) for 30 minutes.
- Now the top of the loaf should be firm and a light golden color, and you can remove from the oven and allow it to cool.