Nutrition nowadays is the leading force for curing different diseases, especially coronary health issues. The low quality of the food will make your body have something damaged, and it won’t work properly.
Consumption of large amounts of sodium is the key reason for poor health and serious problems. Because of this, you need to avoid these 16 foods and keep your health on point:
- Table salt: in case you are consuming more salt from that it is necessary, you will have problem with your vision and circulations. When you have a problem with the circulation your heart, kidneys and brain are in danger.
- Fast food French fries: when you are consuming French fries, you are putting your health on a risk.
- Pop: a lot of studies showed that sugar is found in sodas and similar products. These drinks will cause hypertension.
- Liquor: a lot of studies showed that consuming alcohol will decrease the blood supply levels.
- Red meat: this ingredient will increase the risk of making health problems and impair the veins function.
- Processed meat: Many health problems for the heart arrive from meat products such as bologna, wieners, bacon, frankfurter and other pre-prepared meats. To avoid hypertension and keep your heart health on point, steer clear from processed meats and try consuming low-salt meat such as chicken, turkey bosom or incline hamburger.
- Pickles: we know that they are very low in calories, but they are high in sodium. This is something which we may say it is made of sodium.
- Sugar: sugar is not used at all, especially the ne which is processed.
- Doughnuts: these are very delicious, but they are full with calories which will make a damage on our organism
- Margarine: it is used in everyday cooking, but it is so bad and unhealthy which everyone can see it.
- Canned Chicken Noodle Soup: Chickens are very bad, especially in the soups. No matter that is the easiest and the fastest meal, it is not healthy and it is not good.
- Canned biscuits are quite changed before becoming what we see in the stores. This means that they are full of processed substances and seasoned excessively.Check up the names of the ingredients on the label when buying biscuits and make sure they do not contain any hydrogenated oils. Also, keep in mind the sodium content.
- Ramen noodles: this is shockingly but one bundle of ramen noodles has 14 g fat and 1580 mg sodium.
- Accommodation foods like frozen pot pies: One sweet pie contains around 1300-1400mg of sodium and around 35 g of fat. This is far beyond the allowed daily limit. So, steer clear of these seemingly healthy desserts for good.
- Pizza: no matter it is the best meal ever and everyone are in a mood to eat pizza, it is very unhealthy and you need to take care of you.
In addition we are going to present you the ingredients which are going to lower your blood cholesterol. Natural products we recommend for reducing hypertension are, beans, peas, veggies, grain oats, rice, pasta, and breads.
You also need to eat sweet potatoes (squashed or prepared), spinach, lima beans, bananas, oranges (and squeezed orange!), and tomatoes..
Furthermore you need to consume different spices like thyme, rosemary, sage and oregano.