Lemon Spaghetti with Tuna & Broccoli Recipe
PREP: 5 MINS
COOK: 10 MINS
15 minutes is all you need to whip up this fresh, light and healthy fish pasta with olives, capers and greens
- 350g spaghetti
- 250g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 shallot, finely chopped
- 85g pitted green olive, halved
- 2 tbsp caper, drained
- 198g can tuna in oil
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 6 mins. Add the broccoli and boil for 4 mins more or until both are just tender.
- Meanwhile, mix the shallots, olives, capers, tuna and lemon zest and juice in a roomy serving bowl. Drain the pasta and broccoli, add to the bowl and toss really well with the olive oil and lots of black pepper. Serve with a little extra olive oil drizzled over.
Nutrition: per serving
- kcal 440
- fat 11g
- saturates 2g
- carbs 62g
- sugars 4g
- fibre 5g
- protein 23g
Enjoy Your Lemon Spaghetti with Tuna & Broccoli!