250 grams of pasta (of any kind)
1 skinless and boneless chicken breast
½ cup of tomato pasta sauce
1/8 red bell pepper (cut into strips)
1/8 green bell pepper (cut into strips)
1/8 yellow bell pepper (cut into strips)
1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Cook pasta as indicated in the package. Drain well and place in a bowl to set aside.
- Broil chicken breast in water until tender and soft. Dice the chicken into small pieces, then mix it with the pasta.
- Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry all bell peppers until they’re tender.
- Add the tomato pasta sauce to the bell peppers and heat for up to ten minutes.
- Pour the tomato and bell pepper sauce onto the chicken pasta.