- can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- cup Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce
- cup mini pepperoni slices
- lb mild Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F(190 C). Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Press into muffin cups.
- 2In small bowl, mix sauce, pepperoni, sausage and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Spoon about 2 tablespoons mixture into each dough-lined cup; sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoon additional cheese.
- 3Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cups and serve.