- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees(180 C).
- Cut the chicken breasts into small bite-sized cubes and place in a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour in the melted butter and Worcestershire sauce. Seal the bag and shake it to distribute the butter evenly.
- Add bread crumbs and spices. Reseal and shake the bag to coat the Popcorn Chicken Nuggets.
- Spread the breaded Popcorn Chicken Nuggets on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees(180 C) for 20 minutes, turning once or twice.