The period of the year has started when bacterial and viral infections are flourishing hence making us more susceptible to cough and bronchitis.
This is causing the recover from symptoms that generally affects the respiratory system very challenging.
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lungs that occurs as a result of virus infection, influenza or a cold. This condition causes persistent dry or damp cough, which may last from several days to 2-3 weeks. Both young and adults are equally affected.
If you choose conventional medicine and eliminate these infections with antibiotics you will just create an issue for yourself by increasing the resistance of pathogens to antibiotics. We suggest trying natural solutions in order to help your organism fight against this condition, with no unwanted negative effects.
This solution can treat even the most complicated cough that modern medicine has no solution for.
- Boil cup (250 ml) of milk. Let the milk cool down to space temperature. Then add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of honey.
- Stir the mix well and then include a cup of well scrambled egg yolk and ¼ teaspoon of baking soda.
- This is a very efficient remedy not only for the cough, however it can likewise effectively recover bronchitis, laryngitis and tracheitis both for children and for adults.
- You need to take this remedy right before bedtime, a minimum of 5 days in order to get the very best results.
Natural remedy for expelling phlegm
Warm the following ingredients and drink during the day– half in the morning and half at night:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add two tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- One tablespoon honey
You will get great results from this homemade solutions, all you have to do is try them and follow the instructions.