250g self-raising flour
100g caster sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp baking powder
90ml vegetable oil
150g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C(350 F)/Gas Mark 4 and line muffin-tray with paper cases.
- Place all the ingredients apart from the raspberries and chocolate into a bowl and mix the batter until it is all combined but still lumpy – this helps keep it light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until nicely risen and golden on top.
- Allow to cook slightly and enjoy.