Vaseline is a simple product that we all have at home and it is multi-purposeful, but we are not aware of that. It can be used in your everyday beauty routines as it is harmless. Apply it on your nails, skin, or hair.
How to use it on your hair?
Massage your scalp in order to prevent dandruff or to protect it from the cold weather and split ends.
How to use it on your skin?
- Apply a bit of the Vaseline on your skin before you apply perfume so that it lasts longer.
- Mix it with sea salt and make a scrub, using it in steamy showers.
- Make the skin on your elbows, feet, and knees very smooth, and soften the cuticles around your nails by performing a simple massage with Vaseline.
- Create a shaded and flavored lip gloss by mixing Vaseline with a bit of Cool-aid powder.
- Make your eyebrows more firm by applying the gel on them.
- Make your make-up stay longer and be shinier, apply the gel on your eyebrows before you put on make-up.
- Soften your eyelashes and make them appear longer when you apply the mascara.
- Use it as a make-up remover and skin moisturizer as it will not clog your pores.
- In case you tried on a ring and it stuck on your finger, then try with the gel and it will slip off in just a second.
- Make your shoes look shinier by cleaning them with a cloth and Vaseline.
- If you have a hard time to put on your favorite earrings, put on some of the gel on the earlobe and they will fit perfectly.
Here’s the video with 50 beautiful things you can do with Vaseline in 5 minutes: