Poor diet is often the main cause for many health conditions like high blood pressure, accumulation of fat, even issues with our pancreas which if does not produces enough insulin, will develop in diabetes.
Fortunately, the nature has provided us with many natural products which can help us in the treatment of these and lots of other health conditions.
Bay leaves are not just an outstanding addition to our meals which improve the flavor, they are also incredibly useful for our overall health.
To fight certain problems, you can use the laurel oil that you can prepare yourself.
- 30 g bay leaves
- 250 ml almond oil
Make sure to use amber glass container because the remedy may be degraded if stored in other color.
- To start with, place the leaves inside the container.
- Next, put the almond oil over them.
- In the end, close it and allow it to stand for one month.
- Make sure to shake it from time to time.
You can either take a spoonful of this solution every day or topically apply it on your skin. Here are a few of the advantages this mix will offer:
If you are dealing with dandruff and hair loss, this mixture is the best option for you.
To stabilize your glucose levels in the blood, ensure to prepare a simple infusion with nettle and take it 3 times a day.
Urinary and kidney conditions
Nettle will help you prevent the development of kidney stones however it will also eliminate waste through the urine and it is all due to its diuretic properties.
You can use nettle to solve all your problems with circulation since it has chlorophyll in its content.
Reduces prostate growth
To reduce the enlargement of your prostate, make sure to take 2 capsules of 120 milligrams of nettle root daily.
- It helps with bloating and flatulence.
- It helps with muscle weakness.
- treats skin infections.
- Heals problems with the sciatic nerve.
- It improves depression.
- Relieves arthritis.
- It can treat headaches and migraines.
- Relieves muscle contractures.
- Treats ear infections.
- Heals snoring and sleep apneas.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- It helps with premenstrual symptoms.
- Relieves muscle cramps.
- It helps with fatigue or mental gaps.
- It improves the energy in the body.