- cups Rice Chex™ cereal (gluten free)
cup white vanilla baking chips
- cup peanut butter
- cup butter or margarine
- cup powdered sugar
- cup red, white and pink candy-coated chocolate candies
- cup red or pink jimmies sprinkles
- 1 In large bowl, place cereal. In small microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- 2 Place 1/2 of the cereal mixture in 1-gallon food-storage plastic bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 15 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, stir candies and sprinkles into remaining cereal mixture. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 15 minutes.
- 4 In serving bowl, mix both cereal mixtures. Store in airtight container.