Green Kiwi Smoothie is one of my favorite smoothies. It’s healthy and refreshing, great to be taken after hard day at work.
Green Kiwi Smoothie Recipe – You can’t even taste the banana in there, it is 100% kiwi. A friend shared a recipe for a kiwi and spinach smoothie from her Ninja blender book.
- 2 kiwi, peeled and halved
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (any kind is fine)
- 2 Tbls ground flax seed (optional)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 10-12 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Enjoy your delicious smoothie
Greek Yogurt will give you more protein than regular yogurt.