A refreshingly sweet and tasty smoothie with mangos and blackberries – so perfect for a quick breakfast or a hot summer afternoon treat!
Mango Blackberry Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup crushed ice or 2 cups large ice cubes
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- Place blackberries, half of the ice, and 1-2 tablespoons of sugar in your blender. Pulse until smooth. Pour into serving glasses.
- Rinse out your blender. Add mangos, the rest of the ice, and the remaining 1-2 tablespoons of sugar to your blender. Pulse until smooth. Pour into serving glasses on top of blackberry mixture. Serve immediately.