- 1cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- 1(4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1/2cup Pillsbury BEST® All-Purpose Flour
- 1(1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 24chicken drummettes or chicken wings (about 2 lb.)
- Dried parsley flakes
1 Heat oven to 350°F(180 C). Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil. In blender container, combine salad dressing and chiles; cover and blend until smooth. Spoon into small serving bowl. Refrigerate while making drummettes.
2In shallow dish, combine flour and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in oil with fork until well blended. Coat drummettes with flour mixture. Coat drummettes again to use up flour mixture. Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
3 Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes. Turn drummettes; bake an additional 14 to 17 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Sprinkle parsley flakes on salad dressing mixture; serve as dip with warm drummettes.