“My neighbor is 57 years old, and her feet are like a twenty year old girl” – argues the author of one website and proposes to us the recipe of that lady.
At the beginning, cracked heels are only an aesthetic problem, but if they are not treated, the cracks become deeper and the pain occurs because the dirt that collects in them can become infected. Therefore it is necessary to respond as quickly as possible.
Thickening of the feet, which leads to reduced blood circulation and elasticity occurs due to excess dead skin. It can be solved using a pumice stone or a file. This is best done after a shower or bath when the skin is soft. Dead skin cannot be removed with a sharp object as it may remove too much skin, which leads to infection.
After removing the dead skin of the foot it needs to be nurtured in order to recover from the treatment. To do this, you can use all sorts of creams such as moisturizers, and various remedies that you can make yourself at home. Olive or coconut oil is very useful in the recovery of the skin; it’s enough to just apply it with circular movements and leave it there for a while.
Finally, treat yourself to a foot bath in which you can put olive oil, lime blossom, or rosemary that will help in the circulation. Remember, cracked heels can lead to various problems. Proper and regular care of your feet will help them stay beautiful and healthy as ever.
Blisters or blistering
Blisters form when the skin that has become coarse and thickened due to prolonged friction, pressure or any other form of irritation (usually because of too narrow shoes or high heels). It is formed in places where the pressure is increased. eg. At or below the toe joints of the toes.
Corns are usually irregularly shaped, white, gray, or yellow. Most often they appear on the outside of the big toe or little toe, which areas are usually at greatest pressure. Corns between the toes are called soft corns because they are not as hard as others because of the moist skin between your fingers.
If you are having cracks, calluses, or corns, this amazing recipe will surely help you!
- 10 tablets of aspirin or Andol (300 mg)
- 250 ml brandy (brandy suggests), or 70% strength of Medicine, alcohol
- Take 10 tablets of aspirin or Andol (300 mg), grind them, and make them like powder.
- Mix them with 250 ml of brandy (or 70% medical alcohol) and let them stay for 1-2 days.
- Every night shake the tincture and dip in it a piece of folded gauze.
- Put a compress on your heel (calluses, foot), wrap your foot with a nylon bag and put on your socks. Leave the compress to stay overnight.
- In the morning, wash your foot with warm water, wipe it, and apply a greasy leg cream or glycerin.
- After 10 treatments, your foot and heel will be clear and there will be no trace of rough skin or hard deposits.
- Also you can clean your foot using a heel brush or a heel stone, and then apply the cream.
- With this tincture you can also treat painful places in varicose veins (varicosities). All you need to do is massage the painful places with this mixture and the pain will disappear immediately.
- You can also treat osteochondrosis with this tincture. Massage the painful place, where the salt precipitation occurs, the pain will disappear.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you found this information helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Your support in our endeavor of sharing free information would be much appreciated.