This satisfying Veggie Salad is packed with meaty vegetables like Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and carrots.
- 1 lb. broccoli florets
- 1 lb. carrots, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 medium shallots, sliced
- 1 c. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh mint, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Toss broccoli, carrots, 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt; arrange in single layer on large rimmed baking sheet and roast 10 minutes.
- Toss Brussels sprouts, shallots, remaining, 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Arrange in single layer on another large rimmed baking sheet; add to oven with other vegetables. Roast 20 minutes or until all vegetables are tender and golden brown, stirring once halfway through. (Vegetables can be roasted up to 1 day ahead. Cool slightly; cover and refrigerate.)
- Meanwhile, stir together cilantro, mint, lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Toss vegetables with herb dressing. Serve warm or at room temperature.