Eczema is a common skin condition that affects 35 million Americans.
This condition can affect people differently. The most common symptoms of eczema are itchy, dry, and inflamed patches of skin. The areas of skin affected by eczema can be large or small and can occur just about anywhere on your body.
Doctors suspect that a combination of genetics and environmental factors are the main reasons for eczema.
According to the National Eczema Association:
-- Advertisement --
Dominate The Male Enhancement Niche Today
“Eczema is the name for a group of conditions that cause the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed. There are several types of eczema: atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, nummular eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, and stasis dermatitis.
It’s most common for babies and children to develop eczema on their face (especially the cheeks and chin), but it can appear anywhere on the body and symptoms may be different from one child to the next. Adults can develop eczema, too, even if they never had it as a child. “
Read Also: 6 Natural Ways to Remove Skin Tags At Home
Most of the commercial creams used to treat eczema are full of steroids and other harmful ingredients, that just numb its symptoms, but do not treat the root cause. That’s why the following natural homemade eczema cream is completely made of natural ingredients, so it can treat it in a safe and effective way.
Here is how to prepare this Homemade Tea Tree Oil Eczema Cream Recipe:
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup raw shea butter
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (you can also use almond or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon organic, local honey
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops tea tree oil
- optional: 5 drops geranium essential oil and/or 5 drops myrrh essential oil
- Heat the coconut oil and shea butter until they are mixed together.
- Add honey to the mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Add the essential oils to the mixture and let it cool.
- While the mixture is cooling, stir the mixture until it has a lotion-like consistency.
- Store in a cool try area and apply the mixture once or twice a day to the affected area.