The consumption of garlic and lemons cause various health benefits, but if you mix them together, you’ll get a combination that bursts with medicinal properties!
One of the characteristics of the garlic is that it thins the blood and prevents the formation of blood clots. This reduces the risk of heart attacks and stroke. It also reduces hypertension. On the other side, lemons are very rich in antioxidants that help regulate the cholesterol levels and unclog arteries.
Anyway, all of this is only a small piece of all the possible benefits of this really powerful combination.
We recommend you to use this natural remedy if you suffer from artery problems, heart diseases, or if you simply want to boost your overall health.
-- Advertisement --
Dominate The Male Enhancement Niche Today
Here is how prepare this powerful mixture of lemon and garlic to unclog arteries:
- 6 lemons
- 30 garlic cloves
Peel the ingredients, cut them into small pieces, and blend them well. Next, move the mixture to a metal pot, add 2 liters water, and boil the mixture. Leave it to boil gently for 10 minutes, and then leave it to cool down.
Keep this remedy in a glass container in the fridge and consume 50ml of it on a daily basis for 3 weeks. Make a week break, and repeat for 20 more days.
This procedure can be done once on every 6 months.
In addition to the article about the powerful mixture of Lemon And Garlic to Unclog Arteries here are 10 infections that can be eliminated by garlic:
- Helicobacter Pylori infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Viral Infections: Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Parainfluenza virus type 3, vaccinia virus, vesicular stomatitis virus and human rhinovirus type 2
- Group B Streptococcus Infection
- Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in the oral cavity)
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima, including drug-resistant strains
- Vibrio infection
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
Researchers admit that these findings are impressive, but they are apparently only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the medicinal properties of garlic. What’s best, it causes no side-effects and does not affect the beneficial microorganisms in our body.